Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Podcast - Episode 1

Today's blog with mark the inauguration of the podcast that will be associated with this blog. In this podcast, there are onscreen captures of the basic webmaster session that I presented last week. We discussed some webmaster "best practices" that I strongly recommend to all webmasters. While I will be fleixible in allowing school webmasters freedom to do much of what you want, I think there are some basic practices that we should all move in a direction toward adopting. These are covered in this podcast. The podcast is either in flash format or M4V Ipod format. In addition it will soon be subscribable through Itunes and Google.
Please feel free to provide feedback. If you disagree with some of my "suggestions", let me know why you disagree. I know that you webmasters are stretched to the limits sometimes and that you job is often a thankless one. But I know that many of you put in long hours trying to enhance and improve your sites. I'm in hopes that these onscreen tutorial podcasts will be found useful and beneficial to you. Keep up the good work!!
Starting Monday and for the next ten school days, I'll be teaching Intel at Northwood Middle School. Feel free to drop by if you would like to chat or have questions.

1 comment:

Andi Fansher said...

Thanks so much for putting the video together - it was very helpful and I am looking forward to seeing more!