Monday, October 22, 2007

SC EdTech 07

This week is EdTech at Myrtle Beach and I'm very excited about getting to go and connect with other professionals interested in technology and education. I know that many of the Greenville County Webmasters will be there as well. Please make sure to give me a "yell" if you see me. I plan to attend as many sessions as possible to try to connect with the latest "best practices" in technology. I will be working while at the beach, so email if you have questions.
My goal is to try to put together a podcast summary of my experiences from SC EdTech to share with everyone.
I've updated some things on googledocs, highlighting additions in green and possible deletions in yellow. If you have any ideas about the teacher and school website evaluation tools, please try to give your input on googledocs by mid-November.
A cool site recommendation for this blog is Pageflakes. This is a customizable feed reader that you can set up and get all of your favorite feeds on one single page. My pageflakes page has my hotmail account, gmail account, pictures and events from Greenville, Greenville weather, Fox news, Tech feeds, Daily Dilbert, and much more. Check it out and you may decide to make this your new browser homepage.

No comments: